From June 1st to 3rd 2018, the Florilège Vocal de Tours will welcome choirs from around the world for its 47th celebration of choral singing.
The competition takes place in three parts at the Opéra de Tours : the Compulsory Program, the Free Program and the Grand Prix de la Ville de Tours. The choirs willing to do so can participate to the Renaissance Program, which takes places in the beautiful Saint-Julien Church.
This year, we will have the pleasure to welcome the following choirs and vocal ensembles (in alphabetical order):
- Chamber Choir Orfej – Slovenia
- FemmeVocal – Chili
- Festino Chamber Choir – Russia
- Imusicapella – Philippines
- Lunds Vokalensemble – Sweden
- Somnium Ensemble – Finland
- The Girls’ Choir of Pedagogical School – Czech Republic
- Voices of Scandinavia – Sweden
To attend this international competition, which promises to be fantastic, please buy your tickets online !